Frankincense water has been a traditional drink in the Middle East for Centuries. People in Oman and Yemen usually soak 4 or 5 pieces of this resin in water overnight and drink the water.
Frankincense is a fragrant plant resin that comes from the Boswelllia sacra tree found in Africa and the Arabian peninsula, including Yemen and Oman.
Benefits of Frankincense Resin Water
- Helps deal with digestive problems
- Helps Strengthen immune system
- Works As A Natural Diuretic
- Helps to Strengthen, tone, and lift the skin, muscles, and internal organs
- Promotes skin and tissue regeneration
- Helps the body to read of toxins
- Helps with stress relief
- Helps with tension
- Penetrates the blood-brain barrier
- Helps with sore throats
How to Make Frankincense Water
One bag Frankincense resin (where to find)
One quarter of clean purified water
A one quarter glass jar
Place Frankincense Resin in the bottom of the jar. Boil Water. Pour water over resin until the jar is full. Cover with a glass plate or towel. Let the water sit overnight.
How to Use it
Drink a few ounces throughout the day. If it’s your first time drinking the water, make sure to introduce this drink to your body slowly.
This post was republished with permission from lahealthyliving.com.