Do any of these healing powers resonate with you? If you think you have the gift of healing, read on…
There will be many signs all around you, some subtle and some more obvious, you just have to learn to recognize them. Everyone in every culture has the potential to impact people in the world in any method they desire. There is no doubt that each of us have a unique characteristic which has been nurtured significantly more than others.
Signs That You Have Healing Powers:
1. People say they feel calm around you.
2. You can feel the vibrations/energy from the moment you walk into a room.
3. You are always trying to improve other people’s lives.
4. You suffer with anxiety/panic attacks.
5. You feel other peoples pain and emotions as your own (Empath).
6. Your family has a history of healers.
7. Random strangers tend to tell you the story of their lives.
8. Animals and small children love you.
9. You are currently working in a healing field.
10. You are incredibly fascinated by crystals.
11. You usually suffer with neck and shoulder pains.
12. You love being outdoors, hiking, doing yoga or a walk on the beach.
13. You have been diagnosed with a mood disorder.
15. Because you have high level of awareness, you are sensitive when it comes to certain foods and drinks.
16. Sometimes you get random chills, warmth radiating from your core, or your palms tingle.
17. You prefer to use natural (homeopathic) medicine over chemical medicine.
18. Your hands, especially your palms, often feel like they are tingling or have pins and needles.
How many things on this list rang true to you?
The gift of healing is incredibly special, but what you do with your gift is entirely up to you!
Inspired by dririnawebster.com
This article (18 Signs That You Have Healing Powers) was published by Enlightened Consciousness under a Creative Commons license with attribution to the author and Enlightened Consciousness.com. It may be re-posted freely with proper attribution, author bio, all hyperlinks within the article to remain intact and this copyright statement.
Other interesting articles: